Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year Read-A-Thon

Very quickly, I wanted to share the books for this week's Read-A-Thon.

The challenges are:
1. Read a first book in a series.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer.

I've had this on my TBR list for quite some time now. I've heard nothing but good things about the series so I wanted to get all the books so I can marathon them and now I finally do.

2. Read a standalone.
My Kind Of Crazy by Robin Reul.

This is an ARC I won. I believe it's a standalone though the author did say there could be a sequel. But as of now, this is the one I'm sticking with.

3. Finish a book you put down.
Actually, Cinder fits into this one as well. I attempted to read this book two times before but for some reason I couldn't get past the first three chapters.

4. Read a book you've had on your TBR for a while.
See #1.

5. Read from an author, series or genre that's new to you.
The Young Elites by Marie Lu

I'm not a fan of fantasy at all, and other than the Harry Potter series, I haven't read any. I've heard great things about Marie Lu's books so I decided I'm going to give this a shot.


What are you guys reading to start off the new year? Hope you all have a beautiful day full of reading, family and food! And maybe football like me :) happy reading, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment