Friday, December 4, 2015

Wrap-Up #1 | November


I am very proud of the amount of books I read last month. I have finally found time to read that is uninterrupted and quiet. I also don't feel guilty for not spending time with the bf or my kids. All the books I read last month were amazing. They were at least four stars and above. They were all quick reads for me, and a couple were heart warming and beautiful.

'All Broke Down' by Cora Carmack ****
'Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe' by Benjamin Alire Saenz *****
'Confess' by Colleen Hoover ****1/2
'November 9' by Colleen Hoover ****
'Nowhere But Here' Katie McGarry ****
'The Sea of Tranquility' by Katja Millay ****3/4
'The Trouble With Flying' by Rachel Morgan ****
(all out of FIVE stars)

I don't know if I was in a good mood last month because of the holidays or what but I couldn't go wrong with any book I read! It's been a while since I've had a good month. This month I'll be reading nothing but Christmas books. Last year I bought "My True Love Gave To Me: 12 Holiday Stories" by all those amazing authors, but I never got around to finishing it so I'm hoping I can get through that one, too, on top of a few other books I have on my Kindle that I've been holding on to for quite a few Christmases now.

Welp, that sums up my reading plans for the last month of 2015. Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season! And as always, happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment