Thursday, March 3, 2016

Wrap-Up #4 | February

WOW! What a crazy but fun month February was. Not only did I celebrate my 27th birthday, but my son turned two years old, me and the bf celebrated our six year anniversary and his football team won the Super Bowl! Okay, so that's more his thing, but I think what made the win even more special was that it was on our anniversary :) it was an amazing month, February was. And because of all the running around and celebrating, I didn't find too much time to read. In my defense, one of the books I read was such a drag to read that I didn't want to finish it (though I did anyway) and it put me in somewhat of a reading slump.

         

P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han ****
F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher ***1/2
City Love by Susane Colasanti **1/2


I also started reading The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton, but didn't quite finish it, I still added it to my wrap-up though because I was almost done with it, guess I'll have to add it to March's Wrap-Up, too.

In terms of reading, it was pretty bad, but in my personal life, February was very successful ;) I have tons of books lined up to read this month, I'll be happy getting to at least five of them. It's my boyfriend's birthday month so I plan on spoiling him the way he waited on me all last month. Anyway, happy reading, fellow readers! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment